The Jameson Singers needs your help! Ticket sales cover only a portion of our annual budget. We appreciate your generosity and support for our continued music-making.
Although any amount is welcome, please consider the levels of giving specified below.
- Appoggiatura – up to $149 – acknowledgement in our programs
- Fermata – $150-$499 – Two complimentary regular seating tickets to one concert of your choice and acknowledgement in our programs
- Arpeggio – $500-$999 – Two complimentary premier seating tickets to one concert of your choice and acknowledgement in our programs
- Accelerando – $1,000-$5,000 – Two complimentary premier seating tickets to both current season concerts and acknowledgement in our programs*
- Sostenuto – above $5,000 – Four complimentary premier seating tickets to both current season concerts and acknowledgments in our programs*
The Jameson Singers would like to perform a major choral-orchestral work each year. To underwrite the cost of hiring a professional orchestra and soloists, we are asking for your help as we establish the Major Works Fund. Please consider joining the Conductor’s Circle with a three-year pledge of $500 to $2,500 toward this fund.
Please if you are interested in joining the Conductor’s Circle.
For non-electronic gifts, please mail your check to:
P.O. Box 29
Arlington, MA 02476
*NB: Accelerando and Sostenuto level gifts that are received after the date of the December concert will only receive tickets to the spring concert.
Jameson Singers Inc is a 501(c)(3) tax exempt organization. Gifts to the Jameson Singers are tax deductible (minus the fair market value of donor benefits such as complimentary tickets).