Venue addresses and links to directions
United Parish of Auburndale, 64 Hancock St, Newton, MA 02466
First Church in Cambridge, 11 Garden St, Cambridge, MA 02138
Hancock United Church of Christ, 1912 Massachusetts Avenue, Lexington, MA 02421
Old South Church, 645 Boylston St, Boston, MA 02116
April/May 2015: American Landscapes
A retrospective glimpse of new and old masterworks from the Bay Psalm Book of 1640 to Ronald Perera’s North Country of 2012, and featuring Samuel Barber’s Reincarnations and seldom-heard gems by Harvard composers Ivan Tcherepnin and Donald Martino.
- April 18, 2015, 8 p.m., First Church in Cambridge | Discount Tickets Available Now!
- May 2, 2015, 8 p.m., Hancock United Church of Christ | No tickets, freewill donation at the door.
- June 17, 2015, 7:30 p.m., Old South Church | Jameson Singers will be featured as a part of the national Chorus America conference. We will perform with Boston City Singers and the Boston Gay Men’s Chorus.
December 2014: O Nata Lux
- December 6, 2014, 3pm, United Parish of Auburndale
- December 12, 2014, 8pm, First Church in Cambridge
Join the Jameson Singers for a choral celebration of the season. The repertoire spans from Renaissance to contemporary, and includes Palestrina’s Sicut cervus desiderat, Poulenc’s Salve Regina, Howells’ A Spotless Rose, Sanctus from Josquin’s Missa La, Sol, Fa, Re, Mi, and Lauridsen’s O Nata Lux. Audience members will be invited to join in singing traditional holiday carols.
Our 2013-2014 concert season included two holiday concert performances in December at First Church of Cambridge and United Parish of Auburndale in Newton. In our spring concert in May, we performed a variety of pieces by Bach and Brahms, including Bach’s Cantata #21 (Ich hatte viel Bekümmernis) and Mass in G Minor.
Our 2012-2013 concert season included two holiday concert performances in December at First Church of Cambridge and Hancock Church in Lexington. In the spring, we performed two concerts that featured the Faure Requiem at First Church of Cambridge and United Parish in Newton. Read Susan Miron’s review here.
The 2011-2012 concert season included two performances at First Church of Cambridge, 11 Garden Street: our holiday concert on December 14 and our spring concert on April 21, which featured Haydn’s Lord Nelson Mass.
Please sign up on our mailing list to get news about our concerts.