- December 6, 2014, 3pm, United Parish of Auburndale | donations accepted at the door
- December 12, 2014, 8pm, First Church in Cambridge | tickets available at the door
Join the Jameson Singers for a choral celebration of the season. The repertoire spans from Renaissance to contemporary, and includes Palestrina’s Sicut cervus desiderat, Poulenc’s Salve Regina, Howells’ A Spotless Rose, Sanctus from Josquin’s Missa La, Sol, Fa, Re, Mi, and Lauridsen’s O Nata Lux. Audience members will be invited to join in singing traditional holiday carols.
A reception will follow both concerts.
Save the date for our spring concerts!
- April 18, 2015, 8 p.m., First Church in Cambridge
- May 2, 2015, 8 p.m., Hancock United Church of Christ
- June 17, 2015, 7:30 p.m., Old South Church | Jameson Singers will be featured as a part of the national Chorus America conference. We will perform with Boston City Singers and the Boston Gay Men’s Chorus.
Venue addresses and links to directions
United Parish of Auburndale, 64 Hancock St, Newton, MA 02466
First Church in Cambridge, 11 Garden St, Cambridge, MA 02138
Hancock United Church of Christ, 1912 Massachusetts Avenue, Lexington, MA 02421
Old South Church, 645 Boylston St, Boston, MA 02116
Our 2013-2014 concert season included two holiday concert performances in December at First Church of Cambridge and United Parish of Auburndale in Newton. In our spring concert in May, we performed a variety of pieces by Bach and Brahms, including Bach’s Cantata #21 (Ich hatte viel Bekümmernis) and Mass in G Minor.
Our 2012-2013 concert season included two holiday concert performances in December at First Church of Cambridge and Hancock Church in Lexington. In the spring, we performed two concerts that featured the Faure Requiem at First Church of Cambridge and United Parish in Newton. Read Susan Miron’s review here.
The 2011-2012 concert season included two performances at First Church of Cambridge, 11 Garden Street: our holiday concert on December 14 and our spring concert on April 21, which featured Haydn’s Lord Nelson Mass.
Please sign up on our mailing list to get news about our concerts.